Are you looking for a new wine club to join or maybe you just cannot get enough of participating in wine tasting? The best thing that you can do for yourself is join The Traveling Vineyard. Joining The Traveling Vineyard gives you a chance to taste some exclusive wines which are just what you need to quench your wine craving.
Business Model and How it Works
The Traveling Vineyard utilizes a 3-tier business model. This includes:
- Selection of a Guide: The wine guides will help you in making the best wine choices, depending your taste and preferences. When you come to The Traveling Vineyard, you are either connected to a wine guide that you had earlier met and who introduced you to the company or you will be placed with a wine guide in your area. After you have settled for a guide, they will guide you through the process of signing-up.
- Plan selection: The next step is to choose your preferred membership plan. Here, you are allowed to choose a membership level that suits your needs and the styles of wines that best suits you.
- Enjoy Your Selection: The last step is waiting for your wine selection to arrive. You get to enjoy award-winning wines.
Perks of Joining The Traveling Vineyard
- Flexibility: Traveling Vineyard Wine Guides make wine tasting schedules to suit those signed in under them. This allows you to attend the luxurious events at your own convenience.
- It Pays: Becoming a Traveling Vineyard wine guide is a way to make an extra buck. You can choose it as a part-time job to help you lessen your financial burden.
- Networking: Becoming a wine guide is one way of meeting with like-minded individuals and expanding your network.
- Entertainment: If you are looking for a cheap way to access world-class fun, then this is the ideal way to do so.
Follow @TravelinVinyard on Twitter for the latest Wine Guide news and more.